Saturday, April 3, 2010

Finally sitting down long enough to breathe


I've finally stopped traveling for the moment....allowing my brain to settle down a bit.  Now I can reflect on the time since my last post and hopefully provide some good cannon fodder for my friends to comment about :-)


Time to write...before the next leap off the edge into the abyss we call life....suck it up for all its worth cause you only have ONE!   



The Energizer Bunny just discovered a new alternative for producing mass quantities of energy with no carbon footprint or toxic by product from manufacturing! YEA! Now if I can get this guys business plan into shape and find him the first 10mm we can start a true GREEN ENERGY REVOLUTION!!!!! I got my excel spreadsheets fired up and am ready to ROLL! Take no prisoners!

No comments: