Sunday, April 4, 2010

World’s Most Stunning Data Centers - Geek Pron or Eye Candy



Random thoughts:

So nice so clean....I wonder what kind of alternative energy if any they are using:-)  At least the one's with LED lighting are reducing heat (thus reducing the cooling needs)  I'm also a big believer in Fiber running through trays....1. Reduces the amount of heat that is produced by copper 2. Copper is at an all time high, We have lots of sand on this earth...reduce costs 3. Reduce the footprint needed, a tiny pipe can carry enough fiber to rid you of 3ft deep of copper.  4.  Are they efficiently using the aisles.   I really like the Group: The Green Data Center Alliance  I particularly like Eaton and a few other manufacturers they seem to really get it....Ah random musings...

I'm going outside!

No comments: