Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Rather Delayed Thoughts...Been too busy on the road!


Congratulations to my amazing friend, mentor & surrogate Mom Natalie ! Huge hugs and love 2 her for her most recent honor: Natalie Fitz-Gerald, it has been promoting the work of women living in theSouth African bush, a place where AIDS continues to plague orphan children and rob women oftheir lives.As a tribute for her ...



nmwf.org
The New Mexico Women's Foundation was established in 1988 to maintain and administer a fund for the benefit of women and girls in New Mexico. It is a

 My new favorite brunch place...I laughed so hard this morning my cheeks hurt! Lily Mazahery David Starr George Chromy and the fabulous wait staff will never be the same!



www.kramers.com
The official website for Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe

The geek recommends the outside terrace at Circa on Dupoint Circle!


www.circacafes.com

No comments: