Friday, April 16, 2010

Nothing is coincidence...

Call it crazy...Or just label what you like.  I have had the most amazing Maktub  moments (not one but bucket loads) of my life this week.  If I tried to explain the amazing decision tree and all its intricacies you (my dear reader) would most certainly put me in the funny farm.  

I've notice in my relatively short period of time on this planet:  most people notice "stuff" (I can't think of a better word for it other than "just stuff") when their senses are set on fire....I also notice "stuff" but in addition to "stuff" I see, hear, smell, touch and feel "patterns" patterns of behavior if you will.  

It can be the pattern of the chirp of a bird.  The movement of trees together....or a series of words spoken or events happening that make me go Hmmmmm....Not that it is unique in anyway, I just find myself thinking about it more than the average blonde geek girl I suppose. 

DISCLAIMER:

(Not that I have recently polled any average blonde geek girls or have any access to statistics about blonde geek girls....It's just a feeling...I could drone on about the logical sets involved in this classification...However, I don't want to waste the white space (and now a word from our sponsor Amazon) on the page.)

So I think every Friday, from now on I will place the words (not in any particular order) on the page of the words, things, stuff that made me go hmmmm this week: 

Four Seasons Georgetown, Geothermal Energy, Lily, SHINY Things, Cats, Todd, Dave, Mark, Becky, Twitter, Library of Congress, SCSC, Lyle, Vegas, Child Trafficking, Satellite Imagery, Sensing Technology, Cell Phones, Google, Privacy, Eyes, Iceland,

http://radar.oreilly.com/2010/04/crowdsourcing-the-dpw.html  


Software Keys, Radar Arrays, Algorithmic Programming, Charity, Social Change, Behavior, Skydiving Mt. Everest, Airplanes, Travel, DC, Luiggi Bene, 


Melissa, Big Sur Marathon,  Global Angels (I want to be a Global Angel),


 Very Cool Sunspot Photo Zeus's Horse


Roemer, Airplanes, Travel, EMR, EMP, GPS,  Guitar Hero II (I've never played any of them) Data, BI, and last but not least:  

Democracy (ha even that was funny, I actually typed DemoCRAZY)

I have to laugh once again at STILL being alive!  The amazing people in my life and all the wonderful thoughts and color they bring to my world.

Happy Friday World!

No comments: