Monday, April 5, 2010

The Hazards Lurking at Home

The Hazards Lurking at Home

We are now finding that "Better Living through Chemistry (an old tag line from a Dow commercial) is not in fact the best for the rather sensitive human body. The huge leaps that we have made in science in the last 100 or so years obviously hasn't been studied thoroughly enough. Have we looked at all outcomes studied of those technologies, chemicals, etc in regards to earth and the humans and the ecosystems that dwell on it. I think not. Whether you choose to err on the safe side (I try my best) or completely ignore it as hog wash is your choice. However, I really hope that since I have done the best that I could with my kids that they will grow up with less incidences of the after affects of exposure....Ramble for the day.

No comments: