Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome Home Warriors: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

To the remnants of "the former home of the free & brave" ....

Mr. President & Elected Officials:

How could you POSSIBLY RAM through something as fundamentally important to our Country as the NDAA When YOU CANT even pass a BUDGET?

How COULD you POSSIBLY bring OUR Warriors home to YOU and OUR President SIGNING a bill that takes away the very basic FREEDOMS so many put their lives on the line for AND DIED for?!

How COULD YOU: Then propose some viscous rhetorical statement of how you are going to slice & dice the Defense Budget (Most likely so during your election you can say see I saved you $XXX, just like I said I would) pass the buck to "Leon & Marty"  (REALLY?!!! Honestly, do they call you Barry?)

Threaten benefits?  PLEASE!!!! It's not the benefits that are killing us!

This is like telling CIO's you need to cut 20 Blackberry's to save a total of 3k per year....  When you really should be looking at Long Haul Comms Contracts that can save you a few mil per year....

It is our completely MISMANAGED, CORRUPT Inefficient, ineffective, NON AGILE methodologies that are killing us....WASTE, ABUSE....GALORE:

There have been efforts by many trying to show, empower you how to responsibly reduce billions, but we have been silenced.

The final straw: NOT Warrior BENEFITS.... AND DON'T tell me you are doing a better job of supporting those who have come home...When we have lost more bodies to suicide than in battle...

UNACCEPTABLE

YES I AM YELLING!  I am SCREAMING AT THE TOP  OF MY BLONDE HEAD!

This is my country, My Constitution, MY FREEDOM and I CARE.

Sincerely,

Your invisible voter
(potentially detained in the near future)








No comments: