Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The White Board

The answer to my dreams came in a most unexpected state.

Something I could not fathom, in any time or space.

At a time when most people would blink or fade away.

I stood, completely glued staring fate directly in the face.



I finally stopped asking how, why or when the calculations had been made.

The white board in my mind, on which I always contemplate,

This is often where you will find me constantly consumed,

From the outside you would think, Im only sitting silently,

Looking peaceful and in tune.  Or perhaps, just maybe I'm simply just staring across the room.


Occasionally I'll reach out, even pulling out the runes.

Certainly you will find me listening to my beautiful tunes.

Frantically searching for solutions while patiently wading through buffoons.


My White Board has finally become a giant blank slate.

How beautiful it is, glimmering in the light,

Clean but well worn, and happy with delight.

The plain and simple has finally become exactly what I like.


How, Why or When, something so wonderful landed at my feet.

Is no longer a question, not important for the journey but just a wonderful treat.

I've finally become so comfortable, that I think, perhaps tonight, I will finally sleep.

Waiting for that unexpected pleasure to drop in on my dreams.

No comments: