Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012: Its time...

I want to feel love



I want a to light a thermite burning fire



I want to feel the burn scorching the earth



I want to fufill all my dreams and desires



I want warrior man by my side



Not a man who flinches at potential pain, runs and hides



Are you willing to fight for me?



Are you willing to fight with me at your side?



Will You die for me?



Live and breathe for me?



Do you care for me?



Because if you don't then you should just leave now.





Because I believe its about time for some well deserved attention...





I really don't want anymore questions.  


I really don't feel the need to explain myself anymore.

If you don't have an answer, that's fine for someone else...





But while you just blinked, I spread my wings and flew away.....




No comments: