Tuesday, September 6, 2011

System Reset: Sept 11 Ten Years Later Part 1

Part One

Trying to make sense and move forward after my life's BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death)..

Watching the walls breath, feeling my heart in my head, watching my life once again flash in front of my eyes.  This time the flash is permanently etched in the synapses.  No going back only moving forward.

Questioning everything, the reality and meaning of it all... Which road to take.

Moving forward with a purpose for the moments I have left.


I would rather be ashes than dust--

I would rather my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze

Thank it should be stifled in a dry rot.

I would rather be a superb meteor,

Every atom of me in a magnificent glow,

Than a sleepy and permanent planet.

Man's chief purpose is to live, NOT to exist:

I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.

I shall use my time.

                          Jack London


No comments: