Saturday, April 4, 2009

Random Ruminations on my flight to JFK

If I had seven days and I and I knew it...what would I do...what would I change....what would I do to help others...who would I talk to...what would I say? Why would I say it...

It is the eyes of the children that keep me alive...

I will like you because you are a good person...You are good and kind even when people are not watching you....

The vibrations of the sound of life, smells and music resonate thoughout my life.....

When I surrounded by the less fortunate it reminds me of my of how fortunate I am....would you tell me your story?

I have a thyroid contdition....not cancer...not fatal...not congenital heart disease.....I am so fortunate...

I have lived the lives of many...I have been farther and saw more of life than 99% of the individuals on this planet we call earth.....If I can just give a smile to give life and hope to others it will all be good...I am so fortunate.

There are so many things that I want to do....I just want the time to do everything that excites me..... I am so afraid of time running out....

I miss my kids... . I miss my dog...I miss everything related to family... but yet I am still here kicking away....trying to make a difference...

Freedom is my life and you know how I feel.... the hum of life it is what keeps me going.... to watch and to feel is all I know....I am a simpelton and a hermit...but loving every moment I have to view it all is a wonderful thing....

Hugs from the sky...

No comments: