Friday, April 17, 2009

Fun Vampires

Col. Mustard had a great way of describing somthing I have felt today. Fun Vampires! I love it! They are the people that when they walk into the room all the life is sucked right out of it (or so they try). We are working on anti-fun sucking garlic serum for these people. I am not quite sure what “fun vampires” get out of the action other than....trying their best to make certain that everyone is as miserable as they are....Doesnt work on me most times and definately not as long as sunshine, kids and animals are involved.

Addendum: I have been in entire towns where everyone is a FUN VAMPIRE....completely trying to suck the life out of you. I may have to start a fun vampire map so that my friends can avoid these areas that I encounter during my travels!

Happy Friday!

S

No comments: