Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In my passport case....

In my passport case is the following:

My Passport (obviously)

International Drivers Liscence

Pictures of my family

Various denominations of money (including a 500,000 dollar bill from Zimbabwe given to me from a friend for the kids)

and the most important through all of the moves:

Four cards given to me by my favorite sister in law (hidden in various places in my Chicago Apt at the time so that I would turn a corner or open a drawer and smile). Whenever I doubt myself I pull them out and look at them.

1. Dare to be remarkable

2. Never, never, never ever give up.

3. Yesterday is history tomorrow is a mystery TODAY is a gift.

and 4: Live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is....~Mary anne radmacher.

Thank you Darlene for the constant reminder that I am here for today...and I will live for it...

Much love,

Susan

No comments: