Friday, June 17, 2011

Silence=Death

I have been sitting here silently measuring my words carefully and living in fear.  For eight long months....


Truth = Power 
 in the current climate: 
Power FEARS Truth

Data Doesn't Lie
People Do



If I remain silent, I am not serving my country or humanity well.

I am one.  But I refuse to live in fear anymore of what potentially could happen. 

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."
Dwight D. Eisenhower



This is my act of civil disobedience.  I will not let others be harmed because I was in fear.  There are no protections for people like me in this world these days.  Let them do whatever they wish to do...Truth will prevail in the end.  I hope I am here to see it.



No comments: