Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Random Thoughts... Out Loud

Random fun thoughts:


If I ever wrote a book two of the fun titles I've come up with are:


Tales of an Accidental Intellectual 

(My friend SG says : Suuuuuuuuurrrrrreeeee "accidental" ....besides you're blonde you can't be an "intellectual"....duh :-P )


That thought has now morphed into: 


Adventures of an Insatiably Curious (Though Often Clueless) Undefinable, Eclectic Creature & Her Menagerie of Really Smart Fun Friends ;)




I think one of the most amusing things to come out of my discussions in #140 chars on Twitter with my "followers" 

Disclaimer:


(I still have NO clue why they follow me LOL, except for a few)

Is that in an effort to stimulate Peace and Kumbaya they DM me that they think I (yes me) should sign up for (get this) match.com etc... Needless to say I thank them for their initiative (while ROTFLMAO) and move along.

What THE H*LL would I even BEGIN to say on a site like E-Harmony, Match etc.... (OH the humor never ceases)... Fill in the blank...












No comments: