Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Paul! Hurry UP! I can't wait to see the rest of the dang movie!

I always seem to meet people when traveling! This is one of my many finds on the road, actually a diamond out of nowhere. Had a my favorite seat in American Airlines Terminal with the outlet next to him and a Louisville Chuggers Shirt on and the ONLY open seat next to him in the entire bar! SCORED the plug for my laptop! Thank goodness no one was sitting next to him...I didn't get any work done because as fate has it...His t-shirt made me ask the question: Are you from Louisville? "Yes" Really what part? "You've probably never heard of it"...Try me..Well ends up he grew up in the same dry town that my brother lives in and the same tiny town with one stop light as my nephews....Paul Perez...NYC JFK-LAX now that is a whole nother story! Laughter for many years...and years to come!

PAUL!!!! FREAKING release the movie so I can find out what happens! Jeeeezus! Stop being a perfectionist AND PROFESSIONAL secret keeper! I'm going to get Marky B to tell me on my next trip to Louisville....Dang Chuggers!


No comments: